Wednesday, March 17, 2010

*smiles*


woke up today with a smile on my face..
felt glad.. :)

maybe because i had a funny dream last nite?
but kinda scary.. ^^

dear had almost the same kind of
dream.. OMG~ what a coincidence..
eeeee~ xD

anyways, woke up at 10.42am..
dear msged me. hehe~ ^^

so like, ah b0ng msged me too..
and told me to contact so and so for my charger..
like wtf.. k lahh~ i call lorh~

yeahh! i found my charger~ original for RM180
only~ so i guess its ok.. the first thing the guy said was
' do you want original or not original ? '

hahaha! so i asked bout the original one.. hehe~
so yea, gonna get it later this afternoon :)

its 11.31am now.
mum just called and told me she's coming home..
buying lunch! :) weetts! so hungry~

till then,
am happy that i feel better
i hope things will be better too~


No comments: